SING . . . . . . . . . . DANCE . . . . . . . . . . TESTIFY!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Dear Family

Having Anne and Kate come to Nauvoo was the most amazing thing ever! I have never been so surprised in my life! I think you could describe and relate my reaction of seeing Kate and Anne to one of getting my name called on the Price is Right. I had no control of my body. Suddenly there were screams and tears everywhere! Well it’s good to be human sometimes - it makes me feel like I fit in with this crazy mess of humans:) I’m so glad they came to see me! It was just grand to see them! It did throw me for a loop a little bit though. I’m not going to lie, I had a really hard time focusing, so it was good/hard:) I’m still glad they came by all means:) I wish I could have done “show and tell” with them a little more though.

So, great week of shows! We improve everyday! We have BYU teams coming in this week. It'll be interesting to see if they can see past our flaws and feel us spirit to spirit. We got the opportunity to perform “Sunset by the Mississippi” inside twice this week because of the rain. It’s so fun to perform inside because they can hear us better and its a little more personal.

OK. So here’s the dealio when you guys come to visit. I can have one 1 hr. meal with you guys and then either go to the temple or to Carthage with you. Anyways, I’m not sure what else to tell you guys. Everyday I just pray that through my example and through my supporting roles I can help bring a special spirit and touch someone’s heart.

It was really neat to meet Bro. Johnson. He is a convert to the Church and got baptized after visiting Nauvoo and watching the YPM performances. I guess he comes back every year and takes a picture with that year’s YPMs. It was fun to see all his pictures.

I love working with the Senior missionaries still! Everyday they take such good care of me. This week the Seniors gave me white knee highs, wheat bread (because I don't eat meat), blackberry jam, and a bag full of nuts and Craisins:)!! They are great and always look out for us!

Mom here’s a list of things I would love to have in a package.

1. WHITE KNEE HIGHS!!!!!!! (I go through a pair of those puppies a day!!!) The 33cent kind.

2. Multivitamins. ....I’m not getting what I need because I don't eat meat and I’m not allowed to eat fruit because we are trying to figure out what’s been causing the stomach aches. (I swear it's bananas.)

3. WHITE KNEE HIGHS.

4. WHITE KNEE HIGHS.

5. Peanut M&Ms:) Ha, ha Elder Bowers really likes them and he may or may not be telling me to get some for him right at this moment. I’m using his computer and he’s hovering over me because he wants me to get off.

6. Cute black flats if you can find them. I don't really have church shoes because my black flats are now my everyday shoe and they don't look too hot.

Life is great!!! I love it here!!! Tell Scott I think about him a lot for some reason...:)

Love,
Sister Reynders

2 comments:

  1. Try eliminating the Peanut M&M's from your diet. Maybe that will heal your ailing stomach:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Funny Martha....how about some protein bars since she doesn't eat meat!

    ReplyDelete