"Let virtue
garnish thy thoughts
unceasingly;
then shall thy

When I took Janet to the airport this morning (May 7th) she had on this with a tan cardigan sweater. As she was walking, carrying her guitar in one hand and bag in the other I said, "You look like the modern version of Julie Andrews in
Sound of Music." So as we walked into the airport and she saw Daddy waiting (he met us there from work), she broke into the "I have confidence....." song that Julie sings on the way to the Von Trap family. It was a cute moment - wish I had that on video!
We watched her after she got through security walking down that long corridor and she had already struck up a conversation with an elderly couple and was walking with them to the plane. She is going to do great in Nauvoo!
Mom
I read this post this morning and thank you for infesting my brain with that "I have Confidence in Springtime! I have Confidence in Rain!" song because i have been singing it ALL DAY LONG! And now I will be singing it all night long too because I'm sitting her with it running rampant through my brain all the more after commenting and typing out the words.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad she got off okay and we are sure happy for her. Happy for us getting to see her, but still mostly happy for her.