SING . . . . . . . . . . DANCE . . . . . . . . . . TESTIFY!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Summer in Nauvoo!!

Hey there!! For all of you who don't know, I will be serving as a Young Performing Missionary(YPM) in Historic Nauvoo until the Fall:)

I will be serving for about 4 months and will return in time for school in the fall. As a YMP, I will be singing and dancing in several shows each day and will also be serving at some of the historical sites. If you have never been to Nauvoo, it is a place you will want to visit someday. There is a special spirit there as you visit the homes and walk the streets where so many important events in the restoration of the gospel took place. I feel very fortunate to have this opportunity.

Because I will be set apart as a missionary I will be living like a missionary - no phone, no texting, no computer. My family will post letters and pictures on my blog (for all those that are interested). If you would like to write me, here is my address:

YPM Sister Reynders
PO Box 215
Nauvoo, Illinois 62354

No comments:

Post a Comment