Hello :) . . . . Seriously, I never know where to start with these letters. There is just no way I could ever explain what is going on everyday and all my experiences in a short letter. I've had another amazing week here in Zion. I’m so blessed to live here! This week went really fast. I have been kind of sickly for about a week with nausea and a cold and such, but I received a blessing so I should be better soon!:)
Today I went to Carthage Jail with all the YPMs. We felt of the spirit of that holy place. We sang "No Ordinary Man" (not the one you know - it is a different one from a play) on the top floor up and I think we all felt the presence of angles. Joseph Smith is a true prophet of God and restored this gospel for all of us!
We had a district meeting last Sunday and I love my district!!! The Senior couples are amazing!! We have heard from Sis. Susan Easton Black several times so far and will hear again from her this evening. She has an amazing brain!
Let me tell you what I do in a day - although everyday is a little different. I wake up at 6:30 get ready for the day, eat breakfast, and then have companion study. Leave the house at 7:40 and head over to the Visitors Center which is practically my home (the west theater). We have a devotional with all the YPMs and then start rehearsal. We rehearse from 8:30am till 10 at night, and that’s my day!! I’m sure my schedule will be different after this week. We all have so much faith in what we're doing that we have no doubt that we will be ready by Saturday. I love everyone here and I have learned so much! It is almost time now to start serving other people.
The weather has been cold here, but it has warmed up the last few days. The heat and humidity is here! Bring it on!
We do “Sunset by the Mississippi” at night and I love it because it is kind of relaxing. The rehearsals aren't as structured so we just play and have fun. I am clogging just a little bit in “Sunset by the Mississippi.” I guess I don't really have a favorite part, I like all my parts the same. I think I might like playing Marie the most just because I have worked on it the least so its more fresh. I’m trying to keep up here:)
I live on the second floor of the David Yearsley home. The Yearsley home used to be a jail downstairs!!! Mom if you send me some stories of ancestors that lived in Nauvoo that would be great. At night when we have family prayer we have been sharing stories of our ancestors that have lived in Nauvoo so I would like some.
Our P days are on Saturdays as of right now, but will change when our normal schedule kicks in. You can tell family to email me here until I get my other email. We email on Sundays. Mom, I love your letters!! You are the only one that sends me anything, besides the letter I got from Kate, so thank you soooo much! The spray was great!! Life is good, I love it here.
Sister Reynders
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment